- We collect the email addresses of those who proactively initiate communicate with us via email, signing up for our mailing list, submitting a request form, completing an online survey, or signing up for the free trial. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site or to improve the quality of VendorRisk (the "Service").
- Information we collect is not shared with or sold to other organizations unless we have your permission, or if necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you sign up, we ask for information related to your usage of the Service, such as name, email address, your company, job title, and work phone number. Payment information is only requested if you decide to become a paying customer at the end of the trial.
- We only use information you provide for the purposes of contacting you, identification and authentication, and to improve the quality of the Service.
- Cookies are required to use the Service.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the infrastructure necessary to run the Service.
- Although Skeey Interactive LLC owns the source code, database and all rights to the Service, you retain all rights to your data, and in the event you cancel the Service, you have the option of receiving the data and files you have input and/or uploaded into the Service.
- Skeey Interactive LLC may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the terms of service.
- If any significant changes are made to this policy, we will notify customers by sending an email to the account owner, including the changes in the email newsletter, and/or by placing a notice inside the Service upon login. Your continued use of the Service after receiving any change in this policy will constitute your acceptance of such change.