Get Organized and Impress Your Auditors & Regulators
Vendor management software for banks, credit unions, mortgage companies & more
Learn More About VendorRisk
"As we have grown we have transitioned from Excel to internal systems to VendorRisk and I appreciate the visibility and control that I now have. It's much easier to share access to key documents in a controlled manner and track updates. The advance notification of contract expiration dates allows us to be more proactive in our relationship with our vendors."
With VendorRisk, You'll Be Able To...
Centralize Your Vendor Management Program
- All your vendors, contracts & reviews in one place
- Unlimited document storage — replace your messy shared drive
- Give access to all employees — get everyone on the same page
Satisfy Your Auditors & Regulators
- Show your auditors a formal, comprehensive system
- Assign detailed rights & roles for each user
- Run ad-hoc reports and save to Excel & PDF
Proactively Deal With Upcoming Deadlines
- Receive automated email reminders leading up to contract expirations
- Set expiration dates for insurance policies & other vendor documents
- See all your upcoming items with the Dashboard & Calendar pages
Save Time & Effort
- Have vendors upload documents directly to your system
- Import vendors & contracts from Excel
- Perform bulk actions to automate routine tasks
Worried About The New CFPB Rules?
VendorRisk is Ideal For Mortgage Companies
VendorRisk is already being used by mortgage servicers to manage their wide array of vendors. And with our a la carte approach, you can select just the modules you need for CFPB compliance.
Attend Our Upcoming Webinar
We'll be teaming up with one of our service partners, Vital Solutions, to explain the key vendor management requirements in the new CFPB manual, as well as provide tips, guidance and best practices.