Get Organized & Impress Your Auditors
Vendor management software for mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, nonprofit organizations & moreProduct Tour
With VendorRisk, You'll Be Able To...
Centralize Your Vendor Management Program
- All your vendors, contracts & reviews in one place
- Unlimited document storage — replace your messy shared drive
- Give access to all employees — get everyone on the same page
Proactively Deal With Upcoming Deadlines
- Receive automated email reminders leading up to important dates
- Set expiration dates for insurance policies & other documents
- See all your upcoming items with the Dashboard & Task List
Satisfy Your Auditors & Regulators
- Show your auditors a formal, comprehensive system
- OFAC and SAM exclusion database vendor verification
- Run ad-hoc reports and save to Excel & PDF
Save Time & Effort
- Have vendors upload documents directly to your system
- Assign tasks to the correct personnel
- Perform bulk actions to automate routine tasks
Tailored To Your Industry
Due to recent changes with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), mortgage servicers need to do a better job of identifying and managing their vendors. At a minimum, you'll need to have a centralized application that houses all your vendor information.
Nonprofit organizations rely on vendors for a wide variety of mission critical business processes and activities. High profile problems related to cybersecurity breaches and conflicts of interest in procurements are highlighting the need for more disciplined vendor management in the nonprofit sector.
"My firm relies on me to monitor and manage relationships with current and potential vendors. As we have grown we have transitioned from Excel to internal systems to VendorRisk and I appreciate the visibility and control that I now have. It's much easier to share access to key documents in a controlled manner and track updates. The advance notification of contract expiration dates allows us to be more proactive in our relationship with our vendors."
VendorRisk's flexibility and customizability gives us the confidence that we will be able to monitor and manage the different kinds of vendors required by these expectations. VendorRisk has allowed us to move from only tracking "unapproved vendors" in an Excel spreadsheet to an active tracking and monitoring system for all our vendors. I am confident that with this software, we will be able to track our thousand+ vendors efficiently and support the new regulations in the mortgage banking industry."