Outgrown Your Vendor Management Software?
VendorRisk grows with your needs
How VendorRisk Works
VendorRisk is a web-based product that we host & maintain. We handle the nitty-gritty aspects of running the application (hosting, security, backups, software upgrades, etc.) so you can focus on your actual work.
Our approach to vendor management is based on the assumptions that any or all of the following are true:
- Your company has a multitude of vendors
- Each vendor can have many contracts
- Each vendor provides service or IT assets
- You conduct a due diligence review and collect vendor documentation during the vetting period
- You perform a risk assessment to determine vendor criticality
- You track vendor issues & incidents throughout the relationship
- You conduct periodic performance reviews to ensure the vendor is meeting your expectations
- You perform internal surveys to assess vendor satisfaction
- When selecting new vendors, you send out RFPs and compare results
What Can VendorRisk Help You With?
Depending on the resources your company allocates to vendor management, you may be doing all of the above or a fraction of it. Either is fine — we've designed VendorRisk to be modular & a la carte so that you only need to pay for the features you need.
|Vendor Risk Management||
|Due Diligence Reviews||
|Vendor Incident Tracking||
|Vendor Survey Questionnaires||
|Vendor Selection Management||
|Service & IT Asset Management||
With all the features you'll need...
- Automated email alerts sent to the appropriate owners
- A robust ad-hoc reporting tool — quickly get the information you need
- Available 24/7 from any Internet-enabled device, including smart phones and tablets
- Clean & modern user interface — within minutes, you'll be comfortable using the system
- No per-user fees — give access to all relevant people at your company at no extra cost
- Can scale up to thousands of vendors
- Unlimited document uploads