Our Vendor Management Services
We offer a full range of services to assist you
Got a question about how something works? VendorRisk support personnel are available via phone or email. Your inquiry is typically answered within an hour and usually within minutes.
Really stuck on something? If you need greater assistance than a quick phone call or email, we can schedule a web-based training session. Invite co-workers to join the webinar and learn about the software in greater detail, during which you can ask questions.
Periodic "Health Checkups"
Not sure you're using VendorRisk to its fullest potential? We can schedule a web-based meeting, during which we'll create a temporary support account in your site and you can show us how you're currently using the software. If we see any areas that you may be underutilizing or using improperly, we'll point those out. We'll also highlight any new features that you may not know about.
Outsourced Vendor Management
Our partners are experienced vendor management professionals who can perform any or all of the following:
- Designing your risk and diligence questionnaires
- Assisting in vendor and contract data collection
- Reviewing and identifying any vendor issues and creating a resolution plan
Conducting due diligence on your vendors, including:
- Financial review and analysis
- Bankruptcy reviews
- Business report reviews (D&B, Experian, etc.)
- Website derogatory info searches
- Better Business Bureau reviews
- Vendor site visits
- Providing updated risk questionnaires as regulations change
- Ongoing review of industry and regulatory websites to remain current and compliant
- Proactively communicating findings to internal and external auditors
Cost: Determined by you and the partner